Monday, February 16, 2015

I REALLY enjoy my husband's company..I really do!




I am so excited about what God is doing in my marriage. This year my husband and I will celebrate 23 years of marriage. I am so happy with each day that I have with this wonderful man of God. I try each day to SHOW him just how important he is to me. I pray that you are finding ways to show your spouse just how important they are to you as well.





It is necessary to pour all of your time and energy into your relationship. With each passing year with my husband Patrick, I feel as if I am constantly learning. Most of all, I feel as if we are BOTH blessed. We have faced many challenges throughout the years and I am PROUD to say that prayer, faith, honesty and support has made this journey one I would not change. How about you? Are you pouring in all that you can to make your marriage grow? 





You can make your marriage the JOY that it was designed to be. My marriage to Patrick has been one of the GREATEST joys of my life. He shines in everything he does and you know what? I really ENJOY his company (Smile) 
He is an amazing husband and that makes loving him so easy. I am so proud to be his wife and having him as my partner in life has been truly a blessing. With him serving in the Navy we are apart most of the time, but when we are together, I NEVER get tired of having him right beside me. The love he shows me when he is here and when he is deployed has made me stronger, has made my life more enriched and has shown my children the way to love AND be loved. 





HE IS A WONDERFUL HUSBAND

HE IS A WONDERFUL FATHER

HE IS A WONDERFUL MAN OF GOD









I watch my husband Patrick interacting with our three children, and I JUST KNOW. I KNOW that our union was DESIGNED by God. I have laughed, cried and shared some really fantastic times with him and LOOK, we are still standing. I give all Glory to God for stepping in and reminding us of our vows. Trust me, You have to continuously pray and bring life back into your union. I am sure that if you faithfully do this, you will once again enjoy your spouse's company. Keep working hard because christian military families can be successful. I believe that in my heart and I see that daily here in Florida. 







Find time to pray for your spouse and most importantly find time to pray WITH your spouse. Just keep God at the center and live your lives in a way that CONSTANTLY Glorifies God. I can not help but smile because I feel so happy right now. I feel tremendously full. I am glad to say that I have everything I could ever wish for right here in this house right now! Thank you Jesus..God is present in my home and I feel his love for me and my husband. 




In closing, Remember to stay strong AND continue to nurture your marriage. Our God restores marriages AND makes all things new. I PRAY that your marriage will continue to grow stronger as you open up your heart to him. Until then, I will be praying for your family.






I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your love for your husband Patrick. He is truly blessed to have you in his corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful to God for this wonderful man

    ReplyDelete