Tuesday, March 31, 2015

HAVE A DATE NIGHT WITH YOUR HUSBAND








http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


I FIND MYSELF LOOKING FORWARD TO 
TIME ALONE WITH MY HUSBAND


Good morning. I pray that you will make wonderful memories today with your spouse. I was thinking....Try to find some time this week to have a date night with your husband....That would be a great way to reconnect. If money is a issue, then stay in and cook him his favorite meal (smile) You have to find time for each other.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



I am sure that you are a wonderful mother and I don't want you to change a thing, all I am suggesting is, spend a little time with your husband at least once a week. COMMUNICATION is so key to a marriage, especially with all of these deployments.

Just me and my husband...



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



 The night of our date feels like the first time I saw his handsome face. The anticipation of knowing that I have him all to myself.









LET NOTHING SEPARATE THE 
LOVE OF A HUSBAND & WIFE







http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/






No phone calls from work. No kids interrupting our conversation.








http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/






It’s so vital to remember that we are individuals and deployments can sometimes tear marriages apart. Maintaining date nights has really helped us to remember that our love is strong and with lots of hard work, patience, laughter and a strong belief in God...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.





Originally posted: 11/2/11, 12:01 AM









I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.




10 comments:

  1. There are so many things you can do to keep the lines of communication going and to keep things "fresh"...you can step out for lunch. Coordinate a lunch meeting with your spouse. Even an hour together can help the two of you to reconnect.Try different things and see what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Married2navy88@yahoo.com (Francis Stanley)November 3, 2011 at 1:01 AM

    Communication is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is..thanks for stopping by my blog Francis Stanley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to share with you a quick story Lashon...My husband and I recently celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I planned every minute of the night and we had a great time. That evening when we got back home 12 long stem roses were waiting for me. A beautiful present(new wedding band),and a bottle of my favorite wine. Needless to say, I was drenched with tears when I saw how my husband thought of every detail....That was the best date night ever. I sure do love my husband! OORAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soldier's Heart....I am thrilled that you return time after time to post here in the comment section. Your words are always positive and I am thankful for you.
    After reading your comment I just want to say that sometimes being spontaneous is the best road to take. Each detail planned sometimes brings disappointment when everything starts to unravel.
    To be romanced the way you describe brings me to tears as I understand the love you describe. You are truly blessed to be love d that way and to be loved so deeply.
    Please continue to write here on my blog. I enjoy your comments and I look forward to them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takes a lot of hard work, but you and your spouse must make time for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,

      This is very true. Though your day to day activities are stressful, you have to make time to nourish your relationship with your spouse.

      Delete
  7. Your words are so inspiring ! God bless you and your blog 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JordanTaylor1981,

      So glad that my words have made a positive difference for you. God Bless and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  8. I reposted this because of the many letters that I have received. I pray that it was a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete