Sunday, March 29, 2015

Military Families can IMPROVE their finances




Military Families can improve
their finances

Good morning. I just got off the phone with the bank disputing a charge, that happens a lot. Oh my, You have to be diligent and monitor every single item on your statements. You are your best advocate. Pay attention to the details. As a military family you have a lot to deal with. When our spouses deploy we become the primary financial planner in our homes. That is why its imperative to stay on top of things. 







MILITARY FAMILIES CAN
IMPROVE THEIR FINANCES






I simply use these 3 steps to manage our finances. Once I implement these 3 practices, I never have to worry about anything. We have enough to worry about dealing with everything breaking down and everything in between. I always make sure that I have all the proper information I need BEFORE my husband deploys. There is no feeling worse than not being informed. So make sure that you are informed. Remember that there is NEVER a dumb question when talking to your spouse about your financial future.



These tips will help to improve your
 credit so that your military family 
can reach your financial goals. Sound 
good to you? 









1. PAY BILLS ON TIME. 
It is imperative that you pay all of your bills on time. 







2. Eliminate credit card debt. Review your credit cards and get rid of those you don't need.







 3.KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Check your credit score from time to time to check for errors. 








You can get a FREE copy of your credit report by visiting annualcreditreport.com 












By taking the time to manage your finances you can improve your overall financial health. No more collection calls, no more worrying how to manage all the debt. What about you? Are you making your finances a priority? Are you finding ways to improve your credit? I hope that these simple tips will help you to reach all of your financial goals, Until then, I will be praying for you.








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.






7 comments:

  1. We are all trying to make it day by day. As military wives we have to stretch that dollar as far as possible. Taking your time and working your finances with your spouse helps to ease tension and produce a healthy relationship with money. No secrets only honest dialogue on how to pay your bills and save for a rainy day. Hope the two of you are working together as a strong unit. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that these simple tips will help you to reach all of your financial goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My finances are so important to me! Thanks for referring this book to me!

    ReplyDelete