Saturday, April 4, 2015

A PERFECT day of Shopping for shoes with my daughter Lyric

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


Most people like shopping for shoes. I am not one of them. On any given day you will find me in a pair of old Nike walking shoes or a pair of comfortable crocs shoes. My daughter Lyric however has many, many pairs of shoes. Everything from flip flops, Heels to every color Converse tennis shoe there is. You gotta love her.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



She was excited so we headed out to go shopping at her FAVORITE place. Guess where that is? The mall of course! The prices of those shoes at the mall had my head spinning. I was like REALLY? You want how much for one pair of shoes? Oh boy, not only was my head hurting but now my feet were beginning to also. I can not begin to estimate how many stores we actually went in to try on shoes. After about two hours of looking, surprisingly she could not decide which pair to buy.



TIME TO CHANGE IT 

UP AND VISIT A PLACE 
OF MY CHOOSING




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





I decided to take her to Payless shoe store. That's right, I said Payless. I know you old-schoolers out there remember that store. Its one of the favorites of this mom on a budget. Get this, She loved it there and loved their selection. Can you see me doing the happy dance? 





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




I feel so blessed spending time with my teenager. I know that there are other things that she would rather be doing. Giving me a afternoon of her time has made me smile all day long. Its not about the shoes, it's about the time I get to spend with her while shopping for those shoes (Smile) 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



 What about you? How creative are you becoming when figuring out the best way to spend time with your teenager? Have you showed him/her how much you love them today? Keep loving and spending time with your kids, Until then, I will be praying for you.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


7 comments:

  1. I am doing my very best to spend as much time as possible with my 17 year old daughter. She heads off to college in a few months and I just want to savor every minute I can with my baby girl. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting and nerve-wracking time! I pray you enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John,

      It sure is, and I am loving every minute of it!

      Delete
  3. So much precious time spent! It really pays off when they go away to college. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry,

      Still finding it difficult to believe that my baby girl will be leaving soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Brandy,

      Thank you so much! We are so proud of her.

      Delete