Friday, April 17, 2015

Does your Spouse love JESUS?

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




                           A spouse who LOVES Jesus will...





Worship with you. 




A spouse who LOVES Jesus will...




Pray for you.




A spouse who LOVES Jesus will...




Lead your family.




A spouse who LOVES Jesus will...




Stand strong and be a 
positive role model for 
your kids.






DOES YOUR SPOUSE
LOVE JESUS?




Does your spouse love Jesus? This is a question that lots of couples are facing today. Sadly, there is a real disconnect in the family unit because one or both of the parties are not living an authentic life. Some couples never discuss their faith BEFORE marriage and find themselves in this very tough situation. It can destroy a marriage and it can hurt trying to set Godly examples for your children when your spouse isn't a believer.





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


DOES YOUR SPOUSE
LOVE JESUS?


I pray that God has blessed each of you with a spouse who loves HIM with all their heart
AND

Who will have tears in their eyes every time they experience God's love. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




That is a awesome feeling. Keep praying for your spouse and humble yourself in a way to receive God's mercy in your life and in your marriages. 





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


DOES YOUR SPOUSE
LOVE JESUS?




Your marriage can be restored and renewed by God and it can start today with prayer. Place God squarely in the center of your family. Watch the incredible transformation in your marriage. Watch and see what he can do. THANK YOU FATHER.






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




I Pray that you are blessed to have such a spouse. But you are even more blessed to have such a Savior! If your spouse does not have Jesus in his/her heart, don't lose faith, keep praying and trusting God with their heart. Until then, I will be praying for you.









I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing can separate you from God's love and in all the things you may be facing God will make you more than a conqueror!
    (Romans 8:37NIV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Lashon for giving us another awesome blog post. Thanks for reminding me of these precious messages through your blog. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with every word in this post! I thank God for you and this blog. You are truly a blessing. I just found my way back to my husband and I pray that he will continue to love Jesus! I truly believe that whatever your heart desires you get it. I will continue to work hard on my marriage. Thank you for being such a stellar example to military wives everywhere. your husband should be so proud of you and the work that you are doing. Military wives are being transformed because of how you allow God to use you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love coming to your blog everydayI am one of your biggest fans! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look for the blog Navy wife. God Bless you in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa,

      Glad that you noticed the small improvements to the blog. God Bless!

      Delete
  6. Bobby Underwood, Puerto RicoMay 2, 2015 at 4:19 AM

    So good so so good - amen!

    ReplyDelete