Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Strong Military Families STARTS with great parenting



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


Good morning and welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to talk about military families and what I believe makes them strong. I truly believe that as parents, its our job to provide a loving AND nurturing atmosphere for our kids. 




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




They have a lot going on outside the door to the house so its imperative that we give them constant stability. That stability begins and ends with the relationship that you have with your spouse. YES, They can see everything that goes on BOTH good and bad. They hear those arguments and see the way you treat each other. Praying, showing love to each other and loving God gives our children a much needed foundation. 





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


STRONG MILITARY FAMILIES
STARTS WITH GREAT PARENTING





Are you arguing in front 
of your children? 








Are you PRAYING with
 your children? 







Are you spending quality 
time with your family? 






Teaching your children about 
God is a wonderful way to show
them love.  





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




 I know that there is a lot happening within the dynamics of a military household. I have lived this life and I truly understand. My husband Patrick and I have made our kids our priority. When he is home, he is present in their lives. He attends their functions at school, supports their endeavors and spends alone time with them on a regular basis. When he is deployed we turn it up even higher and stay connected in many ways..... 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



We write letters, send care packages back and forth and we use the power of the Internet to stay connected. My husband uses face time with our IPhone and Skype to pray with our kids and stay involved in their day to day activities. We love to PRAY together as a family and as their mother, I love praying for them. I feel so much PEACE and calmness when I talk to God about my children. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



My husband Patrick and I have honored God in EVERYTHING we do. Our strong Military Family has a bond that can never be broken. What about you? Are you building up your children and keeping your family connected? I would love to hear about it, Until then, I will be praying for you.








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

7 comments:

  1. Strong children are built from a STRONG foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence,

      So true. We try very hard to be the best example that we can be for our children.

      Delete
  2. Great words Lashon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comment here on my blog.

      Delete
  3. It’s easy to worry about our children. It’s more powerful to pray for them. “The prayer of the righteous avails much.” James 5:17-18

    ReplyDelete