Wednesday, May 27, 2015

3 Ways to spice up your Grilling



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/

3 Ways to spice up your Grilling


Time to pull that grill out and cook some delicious dishes for your family. Our family loves to put just about anything on the grill and now with the weather getting warmer, we are at it again. I compiled my top 3 favorite ways to spice up your grilling. And look, its just in time for Memorial Day. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




3 Ways to spice up your Grilling



 WRAP IT IN BACON: 
Bacon wrapped mushrooms with Jalapeno is so tasteful. Add bacon to any main dish and set the bar for the best grilling adventure ever. 



TASTY CORN ADDS COLOR AND FLAVOR: 
Your mouth is going to water for these absolutely delicious ears of corn. When you cook it over an open flame the natural juices simply invade your taste buds. 



THROW ASPARAGUS ON THE GRILL: 
Simply brush your stalks of asparagus with oil and then grill. These vegetables are going to melt in your mouth. 




3 Ways to spice up your Grilling



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




I hope that you will try these few items on the grill. Believe me, it takes your plain chicken or burgers to a whole new level. I hope that you are finding ways to spend time with your family, Until then, I will be praying for you.








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

5 comments:

  1. We spend the majority of our summer outside having fun and putting stuff on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela H. Thomas, PittsburghMay 27, 2015 at 4:50 AM

    Those pictures are making me seriously hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the weather is beginning to warm up, more and more of you will be grilling at your house. Remember that safety is important. Watch out for your children and enjoy that food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is right around the corner. We had a nice weekend and we grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon. Anything wrapped in bacon is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone...Love the suggestions

    ReplyDelete