Sunday, May 24, 2015

Military Wives have Super Strength

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


                                      MILITARY WIVES HAVE SUPER STRENGTH




Our Super strength is our FAITH in God... When I travel from base to base, I am AMAZED at the women I meet. STRONG, DETERMINED, SMART and RESILIENT...These are "Military Wives" that tackle the challenges associated with being a military wife..




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



We sometimes forget the hard work it takes to keep a family afloat when your husband is deployed, you are working, going to school, taking care of the kids and running a household...




                                                                                         
How many times have you sat
down and just took a deep breath





YOU CAN DO IT!    




YOU CAN DO IT!




Military wives have Super Strength



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/

Today I have a prayer or maybe you can call it a declaration, that will empower you to begin your day with the strength you need to FACE ANYTHING!!






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/






We are MILITARY WIVES and we have SUPER STRENGTH!







MY DAILY DECLARATION:
BY LASHON CAMPBELL




Each morning I have to be grateful and thankful. I find that saying this morning declaration provides clarity and positive thinking. Father as I wake up this morning, I have the grace I need to tackle this day.
http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Father, I am full of power, I am full of strength and determination. Nothing I face today will be too much for me because you are here to guide my steps. Today, I will attack every challenge, jump over any obstacle and come through every difficulty better off than I was before.

                         ~LASHON CAMPBELL





Originally published: 2/2/13, 4:00 AM







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


5 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your wrіting skills аnd also with the foгmat in your ωeblog.
    Is that thіs a paid tοpic oг diԁ you customize it уоur self?

    Anyωay stay up the nіce high quаlitу ωrіting, it's rare to look a great weblog like this one these days..
    My web page : Annuities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Anonymous,thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so glad you left a comment.

      Delete
  2. sometimes our Lives start to fall apart during a deployment...When our spouse goes away we sometimes have moments of pure despair..Its understandable to go through short periods of missing your spouse.
    sometimes our very foundation that we built as a couple is starting to shake
    GOD IS THE ANSWER....We have the strength to get through this deployment...you have to believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is going to be bad times milspouses. we have to keep on praying. I love this blog post and I know that The results are going to be good for the believers!

    ReplyDelete