Tuesday, May 26, 2015

On our 23rd wedding Anniversary I am reminded that the BEST foundation to build a marriage upon is Christ alone

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




I LOVE my husband Patrick and I celebrate this day with him. I can hardly believe that today signifies 23 years together and apart. Being married to a spouse in the military is not an easy task. Together one minute apart the next. I know that only God alone has been able to keep us here where we are today.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





Its funny how different we are. I laugh at the differences and I thank God that even though we are completely different, We have found each other. I'm thankful for every minute that I have had in these 23 years with him AND everything his presence in my life has taught me. 




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





I want for all of you to take a moment to give thanks for the people most important in your life. REMEMBER These people are our blessings. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


God constantly throws challenges our way, even in our day to day. Through it all, we always make it out on top. There is no one I'd rather have by my side. So GRATEFUL this morning that we will be able to keep pressing forward. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Keep working at your marriage and pray like never before. No one is PERFECT and each one of us has made mistakes and have stumbled! But God makes all things beautiful and perfect for his glory when we realize and acknowledge our failures. Keep the lines of communication open and love one another, Until then, I will be praying for you.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

7 comments:

  1. God restores everything the devil tries to steal. All of you couples out there, Keep your faith! God ALWAYS comes through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela H. Thomas, PittsburghMay 27, 2015 at 4:53 AM

    May your day be blessed with joy and happiness as you spend it with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, praying now. Lord hear our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adversity is a signal God is about to take you higher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE reading about you and your husband. there is so much love between the two of you and we all have witnessed your joyful union. God Bless the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith Douglas, Baltimore, MDJune 11, 2015 at 4:39 AM

    The both of you look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete