Sunday, June 14, 2015

Guess who came to visit his Grandma today

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Guess who came to visit his Grandma today



Hello once again and welcome back to my blog. I have had some of the BEST memories this past couple of months. I am feeling better, my daughter graduated from high school, my oldest son found a new job and my youngest son excelled to a new level playing his trumpet. God is good!


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Through all of these memories I have missed my beloved Grandson Cameron that lives in South Carolina. UNTIL, His beautiful mama Danielle brought him here to Florida to see me. That's right. I got a chance to hold him in my arms one more time.... Its amazing how much love you can have for your grandchildren. I have loved him since the very moment that I laid my eyes on him.  I really did. He was absolutely PERFECT in every way. Although I am not able to do a lot of things for him financially. It is the love that I have for this child that keeps the connection there. 




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


As usual, this was a short visit. His mom Danielle has to get back to work. Each moment with my grandson Cameron is an important one because it is not often that I am able to see him. I fixed him food, I played cars with him, I napped with him, I played on the Ipad with him and most of the time I simply watched him play in the family room. Look at me, I am crying again...I had so much fun with his visit and I remember saying to my oldest son Elijah that he reminded me of Patrick when he was a toddler. I reflect on the wonderful memories that I had with my own son Patrick when he was younger. Now I am blessed to have a grandson that I am able to see. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



THANK YOU FATHER FOR THIS
BRIEF TIME THAT I HAVE WITH
MY GRANDSON CAMERON



 So I take a moment to THANK GOD once again for the blessing that we call Cameron. He has the most beautiful smile and I am reminded about God's goodness every chance I get to be in his presence. Thank you Father for moments like this that can not be duplicated but for me I cherish these times that you have given me with my beautiful Step-Daughter Danielle and my grandson Cameron.


THEY BOTH ARE SO BEAUTIFUL


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



 Do you have a child/grandchild that lives in another state? Are you making memories and sharing time with them? If not, I pray that you will find time to love those that are here right now...Tomorrow is not promised. God Bless and I will be praying for you.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great visit Lashon. thanks for sharing these photos with us. Love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson Cameron lights up my world.

    ReplyDelete