Monday, August 10, 2015

God can revive marriages




GOD CAN REVIVE MARRIAGES


Today I am going to put on the full armor of God for my marriage. I will love and honor my husband Patrick in every way possible. This is pleasing to God and makes for a happy home. I will not let any bitterness or anger take root in my heart. I have tried to live by these words now for 21 years. That is the amount of time that I have been married to my husband Patrick. 





This navy wife has seen her share of troubles, but I have never stopped praying and asking God to step in when necessary. The truth is, GOD CAN REVIVE MARRIAGES! How about you? Has God stepped in and revived your marriage? 







It seems that every since I have been married the Holy Spirit has really been teaching me some valuable lessons. I admit that when I was younger I had no clue about what being a wife entailed. Now I know that every layer of my marriage is important. I consider it pure joy to bless my husband and I am motivated by God's great love for me.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

4 comments:

  1. Appreciate the relationships you have. Let your spouse, kids, & friends know how much you value them TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaches Underwood, Memphis, TennesseeJune 9, 2014 at 8:56 AM

    Marriage has been a constant source of happiness for me. I understand completely what you are describing. you are a breath of fresh air Lashon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this with everyone Peaches. Sharing the joy of marriage makes me feel so good.

      Delete