Tuesday, June 27, 2017

PRAYER HAS ELEVATED MY SON THE TRUMPET PLAYER






I love to speak hope into the life of my youngest son Patrick. I have seen how encouraging words can lift him up and lead him into his destiny. 








PRAYER HAS ELEVATED MY SON




PRAYER HAS ELEVATED MY SON








Chris Thomas is in the center 2017




Chris Thomas is such a wonderful and talented singer. Here in Jacksonville he delights crowds and has lots of energy. Chris Thomas and his big band is one of the best I have heard in years. My son Patrick is a huge fan and he can not stop talking about this chance.









He recently had the honor of sitting in a practice session with the Amazing Chris Thomas Band. Here is the link to that performance...

https://www.facebook.com/chris.thomas.3323457/videos/1453996224679022/





Please continue to keep my son Patrick in your prayers. He is such a kind and gifted child. He loves to play his trumpet and I love having this daily front seat. Through prayer he has been elevated in ways only our Father is capable of providing. I am praying that this last year in high school will be his very best and all of his dreams will come true.















Thank you for visiting My Crazy Life, the following links will help you to contact me:





LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN
Mailing address


My Crazy Life 
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551





My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com









LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA 


1 comment:

  1. I try to teach my son that he should always practice playing his trumpet and stay positive. Even when there are those that may try to discourage him. I remind him to pray, focus and dive into the word of God. All of these things have helped him to be a better trumpet player and ultimately a better man.

    ReplyDelete